Sunday, January 1, 2012

Back to Blogging


I guess it’s a resolution of sorts. It’s also therapeutic, a way for me to organize my thoughts. Selfish? Sure, what blog isn’t? Throw in boastful, gotta tell the world about these amazing boys I’ve been given. It’s a learning tool and allows me to be reflective about what I’m doing here (that would be the teacher part of me chiming in). It allows for creativity! I get to write, design, be a little techie and artsy, etc… But best of all, it gives me a chance to connect with people.
Go ahead and give it a looky loo. I’ve changed it up (design), and figured how to do that by myself! (techy + learning) I went back through and reviewed my older posts (reflective) and updated the links and such (techy). I’ve coordinated my social media (techy + people). It’s definitely a work in progress, as is life! I hope you’ll enjoy the journey as much as I do! CHEERS to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment